Living close To Campus Just Got Cheaper
- Located 50 yards from campus, these 4 bedroom units allow everyone to enjoy their own bathroom, hardwood floors, covered parking deck, and so much more
Learn more about App Manor
- Built new in 2011, these townhomes offer flexible pricing options that are sure to meet any budget with unmatched quality. An array of floor plans and room sizes ensure that Forrest Edge has exactly what you and your roommates are looking for.
Learn more about Forrest Edge
- Boone Hall puts you right in the middle of downtown being located directly across from the Student Rec Center. These 4 bedroom, open floor plans with granite counter tops, new appliances, and a private bathroom for each person makes Boone Hall a great fit for anyone.
Learn more about Boone Hall
- East Village's spacious layout and amenities make this property one of the best values in Boone for college students. Ample parking and green space, along with move-in assistance ensures that your experience will be second to none.
Learn more about East Village
Holmes View Manor
- Located beside the Holmes Convocation Center, these 4 bedroom units will allow each roommate to have their own bathroom while enjoying hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances — at recently reduced rates!
Learn more about Holmes View
- These urban loft style units are nothing short of amazing! Walking distance from campus, exposed ceilings, hardwood floors, and character that simply can't be matched makes the one remaining unit a perfect option for you and your friends.
Learn more about Wilcox Warehouse
We know you have lots to do, and no time to do it. That’s why Winkler properties include FREE housekeeping services!
On a regular rotation, our in-house Housekeeping staff will clean the accessible common areas, kitchen and bathrooms of your apartment. You will receive advance notice of the day Housekeeping will arrive so that you can have any clutter in the applicable areas picked up.
SET US APART
When you live in a Winkler Property, there are perks! We developed the Winkler Perks program by talking to tenants, and identifying which shops and restaurants they enjoyed most. Our residents enjoy unlimited use discounts at these local business.
Winkler Perks include:
Red Onion - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free
Tapp Room - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Half Off
Char - 15% off All Food
Paolucci's - 15% off All Food
Cafe Portofino - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Half Off
Klondike Café - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Half Off
Mint Restaurant - 15% Off All Food
Stratiform - 50% Off Semester Membership
Lucky Penny - 10% Off All Regular Priced Items
Mountain Mystic Spray Tanning - $5 Off a $25 Value Spray Tan For Your First Visit
Recess - 15% Off All Footwear
Mellow Mushroom - 10% Off All Food
Stick Boy Bread Co. - 10% Off All Food
Boone Golf Club - $5 Off Green Fees Monday-Thursday Afternoons
Skin Studio - 10% Off All Services
Sassy Salon - 30% Off Any Haircut
Fred & Larry's Coffee - 20% Off Any Espresso Drink
Sweet Frog - 20% Off Any Purchase
Sunfast Tanning Center - 10% Off Any Package
91% of tenants surveyed that they are having a 'good' to 'great' experience with us. Daily, we strive to improve our services and your home, but don't take our word for it.
What our tenants are saying about us:
- "This is my second year in this apartment through Winkler. The staff has been incredible helpful and timely at responding to issues we have had. I would definitely recommend others to rent from you guys. Thanks for a great two years."
Christopher, Wilcox Warehouse
- "I loved living at Cardinal Apartments. Winkler has been amazing and some of the best land-lords I have ever been under. They were always helpful and understanding. The service was always prompt if anything ever went wrong."
Morgan, Cardinal I
- "The cleaning service was a big help."
Michal, Steeplechase Wood Circle
- "I had a great experience living in Wilcox Warehouse for both my junior and senior years at App State. The Winkler Organization was extremely accommodating whenever we had any difficulties. Thanks for a great two years!"
Brittany, Wilcox Warehouse
- "I really enjoyed the space. The cleaning service was an added treat and the included utilities took a lot of stress out of paying bills. The utilities all worked well and maintenance was quick and thorough."
Ariana, Wilcox Warehouse
- "(I’ve only been living in App Manor since August, but) I really enjoy living here.[…] the location is so great and the fact that each room has their own bathroom and window is extremely convenient and gives me the personal space I need."
Sarah, App Manor
- "I felt like the facility was nice and that the organization did a great job staying on top of work orders and keeping up the facility."
Rebecca, Forrest Edge